Wisconsin Litigation Attorneys
At MacGillis Wiemer, LLC, our lawyers take a straightforward and common-sense approach to the practice of law. We are pragmatic, effective and creative trial attorneys. We combine meticulous preparation with strong attention to detail, always working to get the best result for you. Though we are always comfortable taking your claims to court, we also have the skill and experience to negotiate a settlement that meets your needs.
An Overview of Our Practice
We maintain a broad practice, providing comprehensive counsel to people with concerns involving:
- Family law — We work with men and women at any stage of divorce or legal separation, from the initial filing through modification or enforcement proceedings. We handle all matters related to divorce, including child custody and visitation, child support, spousal maintenance or support, and property division. Our lawyers represent parties in paternity actions as well as domestic violence proceedings. We also review and draft prenuptial agreements and fight for grandparents' rights.
- Labor and employment - We provide a broad range of services related to labor and employment, from discrimination and wage claims to contractual grievances or disciplinary appeals. We take claims under the Fair Labor Standards Act, as well as the Family and Medical Leave Act.
- Personal injury — We advocate for people who have been hurt because of the carelessness or negligence of another person. We handle cases involving motor vehicle accidents, premises liability, dangerous or defective products, and nursing home injuries.
- Civil litigation — We represent individuals as parties in civil disputes, handling cases involving breach of contract, defamation, restraining orders and insurance coverage. We represent clients in the state and federal courts in Wisconsin.
- Appeals - We help our clients seek the affirmation or reversal of a lower court ruling on all civil matters.
Contact MacGillis Wiemer, LLC
All of our clients receive a free initial consultation. To schedule a private meeting with one of our experienced Milwaukee County trial attorneys, contact our office online or call us at 414-727-5150 (toll free at 877-366-5322). We are available evenings and weekends upon request. We accept credit cards.
MacGillis Wiemer, LLC
11040 W. Bluemound Road, Suite 100
Wauwatosa, WI 53226
Wauwatosa Law Office
Fax line: 414-727-5155